How VWT Can Help You Improve The Quality Of Your Writing
How VWT Can Help You Improve The Quality Of Your Writing
Introduction
Welcome YouTubers! My name is Crystelle, and I have been in the Special Care Counselling program for a year and a half.
For those of you who don’t know about Special Care Counselling, I’ll just explain what this program involves. We take courses in " Age-related adjustment difficulties ", " Intellectual disability ", " Autism spectrum disorder ", " Social Issues " and " Observation of human behavior " which teaches us how to better understand people's need, behaviors and challenges in different situations. And we will need that in order to support, guide, and accompany these people in different settings such as schools, community organizations, or healthcare environments.
Like you, I don't want to get comments on my paperwork because of mistakes. We all want to sound professional and make as few mistakes as possible.
I'll be honest, writhing has not always been my strongest skill, but I am working hard to improve because I want to be professional in my future career.
As a Special Care Counselling student, I am learning important skills like observation, communication and how to write professional observations and reports.
My goal is to show you how Virtual Writing Tutor can help you improve the quality of your writing.
Now it'll only take 3 to 5 minutes so prepare yourself and get ready to follow my step-by-step tutorial.
Stay tuned to see how Virtual Writing Tutor can catch mistakes you, and I might normally miss.
The Problem
Let me explain the problem. In Special Care Counselling, we often need to write clear and professional reports, but small mistakes in writing can make our reports harder to understand especially if there are many of them.
If we do not pay attention to our writing, grammatical errors or spelling mistakes can make our reports appear unprofessional. This is important because others may also see our reports, and they may include other professionals who may need to review them.
For example, suppose you are writing a report on a kid's progress. If there are mistakes in your writing you might get feedback pointing out your errors by your employer because it's not professional enough.
That can be difficult specially if you have difficulty in writing. That happens to a lot of people. But don't worry! I have found the solution. In the next few minutes, I'll show you exactly how to solve this problem.
The Quest
First, open your browser. Type this URL into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.
On the main page of Virtual Writing Tutor, you will see a large text area in the middle of the page where you can paste your writing. On the navigation menu at the top of the page, you have different tools like " check grammar " and " improve writing ". After you paste your text, click on the check grammar button and the website will show you your mistakes.
The Solution
Now here is where you want to go to find the solution to this problem. So here is an example of how to use the website.
The Conclusion
So, if you are in Special Care Counselling or a related field, that's how you solve the problem of mistakes in your professional writing.
Before I finish, I want you to click on the thumbs up button and click on subscribe so that you not miss my next video, and then take a moment to write a comment in the comments' section. Thanks for watching!
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 592
Total MP3 length: 00:00
Target structure count: 8
Error count: 12
Error density: 3%
Great job, Crystelle!
ReplyDelete